Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Have No Answer


“Why don’t you write?”, he looked straight into my eyes.
-          I had no answer.

-          Ok. Why do you write?
-          I again kept mum.

-          “Just to show off; to get attention, appreciation... why? Why did you start a blog after all?
-          What could I say!

-          Did you really have anything to express? How can you say so firmly that you have got a viewpoint?
-          I again had no answer.

I was at my wit’s end. What the f*** was going on!

Hey! ... I was standing against a mirror!!!

-          “Who the hell are you?” I said.
-          He had no answer.

1 comment:

  1. "Self-debate" is positive approach to resolve "Self-conflicts".
    When a creation comes straight from the heart, it reaches & appreciated by more audience. Don't drag yourself to write when you don't have anything to write.. let your thoughts be so full that it automatically spills out.

    Like the title "I Have No Answer".

    ReplyDelete