Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010!

A decade is on the verge of culmination........
ohhhhh........ i do wish i could do something to make them stop.. alas... i can't.
How stoutly i claimed my right over each and every moment of the year and of the decade........... 
but they have all gone away........ and i can do nothing.... except being a silent witness to their departure.
My humble homage to all those wonderful moments of the decade:

O moments, lovely moments,
you enriched me no bounds.

Times were there 
when i cursed you,
having lost a fig of some trivia,
tried to rebel against you.

Then there were those,
when you pampered me,
tickled me, overwhelmed me.
and made me obliged.

Fickleness of my mind,
overjoyed and danced,
sometimes sulked and wept.
How calm were you,
poised and unfazed.

Meet you again,
will grin and grudge again,
With you again,
will be myself again.

1 comment:

  1. Love the depth of thoughts in last 4 lines; are soul to this write-up.

    ReplyDelete