Sunday, December 5, 2010

WHAT TO WRITE, WHY TO WRITE, HOW TO WRITE...!!!

“A man can do what man has done” goes the saying. Going by the same, an idea struck my mind way back, to start writing my own blog. Given my predilection for reading from various sources and idolising great thinkers and authors, it would be nothing short of a dream coming true, if at all I could write something significant. Thus I made up my mind to hop onto the bandwagon.
It can be supposed from this blogging phenomenon that it is one of the many ways of feeding one’s egoism and egotism. This is true for most of the cases, yet it would be gross injustice to the fellow human beings who are sincere and genuine in their expressions. I myself cannot categorically state that this is not a vehicle to showcase my self-centredness, but one thing I can assure everyone here is, that I shall try to be candid and frank to the core and shall try to stay away from hypocrisy and personal prejudices.
Now, in the run up to commence blogging, obtaining a good and attractive name for your blog seems a cherished requirement. I too spent a few weeks for securing an attractive and a relevant name for my blog. All the names which came to my mind earlier were already registered by someone else. At last I chanced upon the name ‘lazy reflections’. The facts that I am considerably lazy in my routine schedules and that, I enjoy offering my not-so-thoughtful analyses for anything and everything I come across; makes this title somewhat relevant for my blog.
The fact remains that I am no Amitabh Bachchan, Amir Khan or Rajdeep Sardesai, so it would not be humble on my part if I assume that very few people would want to spend their precious time in reading my blog. This should not affect me.. My purpose here is to give vent to my urges of articulation, develop a view-point, hone my communicative skills and put forth some readable pieces.
In the end of my first blog post, I would like to offer my gratitude to the readers, if any, of this post for going through this eccentric insanity of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment